Here's a list of courses that I took during graduate school. Most of the courses were in the sociology, philosophy, psychology, or linguistics department at the Graduate Center, City University of New York (CUNY). I also took graduate courses at Hartford University and the University of Oregon (where I got my bachelor's degree in philosophy).
The Graduate Center, City University of New York
- Literature as Social Knowledge. With Prof. Stanley Aronowitz.
- Introduction to Cultural Studies. With Prof. Patricia Clough.
Culture and Democracy
- Weber, Durkheim, Foucault
- French Social Thought. With Prof. Marnia Lazreg.
- Grammar, Pragmatics, and Discourse Analysis. With Prof. John Dore.
- Language, Emotion, and Conflict. With Prof. John Dore.
- Wittgenstein and Freud
- Wittgenstein: Philosophical Investigations
- Introduction to Theoretical Linguistics
- Linguistic Phonetics
- Philosophy of Language. With Prof. Jerrold Katz.
- Computational Linguistics
- Applied Linguistics
- Languages in Contact
- Education Policy
- Independent Research
- Future of Communications
- Media Law
University of Oregon
- Marx and Engels. With Prof. Cheyney Ryan.
- History of Philosophy
- Social and Political Philosophy. With Prof. Cheyney Ryan.
- Descartes. With Prof. Catherine Wilson.
- Aesthetics. With Prof. Catherine Wilson.
- Advanced Composition
- Editorial Writing
- Newspaper Editing